Monster Kolor Airbrush Application Instructions
1. Wipe figure down 2-3 times with 70% rubbing alcohol THROUGHLY ! (even in the hard to reach areas) No Primer Required.
2 Pour color directly into airbrush..For brighter color application shake up & spray white base as your first coat and then layer your colors on top of the white.
3. Layer your colors in sequence from light to dark. Example : White,Yellow,Orange,Blue, Purple,etc
Color can be poured back into bottle to eliminate waste
4. After Colors are applied now you can add specialty paints direct over paints. Example : Pearls,Flakes,etc
Note : the colors will appear dull in appearence up to this point. Dont worry this is correct.
5. Clear Coat : Use in a well ventilated area! Must use an OSHA approved respirator while spraying. This is a 2 component system. It is mixed 2:1 ( 2 parts clear 1 part activator) . Mix small amount with mixing cup provided. For micro mixture please mix 1 part clear ½ part activator.
NOTE: If you are using matte clear coat use one light coat to achieve matte effect. If you apply heavy coats it will want to look glossy.
Usually, 1 coat of clear is all that’s required for the desired gloss level. If you chose to do 2 coats please allow 15 minutes wait time before 2nd coat of clear application.
6. Place figure in a dust free environment at 60 degrees or warmer for 24 hours to cure.
7. If your going to store Monster Kolor for a long period of time between uses I recommend placing the cap plugs back into the bottles to avoid air getting into the bottle and possibly evaporating the solvents out of the paint.
Resin Dye Instructions
Add 10-15 drops of Monster Kolor Resin Dye per 50 grams of resin mix. Most of our casting is done with Smooth On 325 & 326.
There is no exact method to this. Please do your own testing before handling a "real" project.
Some of the Dyes have a different consistency to them. This is normal.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!